Hug O' War

I will not play at tug o' war.
I'd rather play at hug o' war.
Where everyone hugs
Instead of tugs,
Where everyone giggles
And rolls on the rug,
Where everyone kisses,
And everyone grins,
And everyone cuddles,
And everyone wins.
Shel Silverstein

Thursday, July 21, 2011

A Deep Message From A Little Fish


Okay it has been years since coming to my blog but I am starting it up again. I'm opening it up now to whomever may want to read it because I hope to use it as a tool of inspiration and hope for me and in turn for others as well. And just a place to put goofy stuff and find happiness among the sadness. We all struggle and we're in this together. I was in a patient's room last night and she was watching Finding Nemo (such a great movie BTW) and it was at the part where all the fish get stuck in the fishing net. One fish alone can't hope to swim free but when we all swim against the net together we can break the cords that bind us. And of course who can forget the wise words from Dori? Well she can say it better than I can!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Fun to hear from you Leanor!

Jana said...

One of the best movies...e v e r !